RockFish Church offers Starting Point every Sunday at 12:10 pm (except for Easter Sunday). These classes are designed to help you learn about RockFish Church and to grow in your walk with Jesus. Each class contains 4-6 sessions that are independent of each other, which means you can start the class at anytime. Rock 101 is required for membership. There is no need to register for these classes, simply show up at Rock 101. If you have questions about Starting Point please contact Office@RockFishChurch.com
- Rock 101 is the first step to becoming connected to RockFish Church. At this class you will have the opportunity to meet Pastor Dan, and discuss various beliefs, systems and goals. Rock 101 is held in room 1 (walk through the front door, first right, first door on the right).
- Rock 201 is all about growing deeper and more in love with Jesus. This class teaches how to make personal time for God, what it means to be a disciple, and how we can obey Him!
- Ever wondered if you even have a purpose in this life? Here at RockFish Church we absolutely believe you do, and we are committed to helping you discover that purpose. In Rock 301, you will have the opportunity to take a personality test and a spiritual gifts test to help you best understand the way God has wired you! You will also learn about the various ministries at RockFish and get connected in the ones that fit you!
- Rock 401 is held as a conference every 6 months. This one day seminar, will provide resources and tools for sharing your faith with those that you encounter every day. For more information please call (910) 875-5680.
- Rock 501 is also held as a conference every 6 months. This seminar is designed to be an in depth study of worship. For more information please call (910) 875-5680.