Services are held at 9:00 am, 10:30 am and 1:00 pm. Starting Point beings at 12:10 pm, these classes are designed to help you connect to RockFish, grow in your faith, and serve Jesus.
PARKING & UNDER THE AWNING
• To find guest parking near the building
• To be greeted at the outdoor welcome center (weather permitting)
• To be given church information and a "first time guest gift"
• To be directed to iced tea or coffee kiosks
IN THE FOYER
• To be greeted at the door & given a newsletter
• To be informed about children's ministry at the check in table
• To be shown how children can be checked in at the kiosks
• To be given church information and a first time guest gift at the welcome center
• To be offered free coffee at one of three kiosks
• To find the ladies restroom nearest the front doors and men's at the
opposite end of the foyer.
IN THE WORSHIP CENTER
• To see over 500 seats, a large stage and three screens to give you the best view
AT THE SERVICE
• To first be engaged in contemporary worship music presented by a live band
• The option to experience baptism and for members to participate in offering
• This is followed by explanation of children's release
• Next hear a relevant, biblical message you can apply to your life now
• To have the option to receive prayer after service at the front
• To be invited to Starting Point, offered at 12:10pm every Sunday to meet
Pastor Dan and find out more about RFC and if this is the church for you